- Choose an appropriate username. When you join as a member or post as a guest, choose a username that is appropriate and non-offensive. Your username can be seen by other members. Members can change their display name at any time.
- Do not share your login details. If you're a member, do not give your user name and password to anyone. Do not use another member's account to login to the forum. Dual logins will cause an account lockout.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up.
- No offensive language. All forms of swearing, hateful messages and member bashing are forbidden.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Signature. Users can have a signature with no longer than 5 lines. Signatures may contain a link to your personal site. Signatures are expected to follow the same rule as posts, which means no flaming, no swearing, no personal attacks, no advertisement and no adult material.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. You may attack the message, not the messenger. Criticise ideas, not people. Incendiary messages will not be tolerated. Personal attacks are defined as Personal, Racial, Ethnic, and/or Gender-based insults, slurs, or derisive comments.
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Complaints. All complaints need to be communicated privately using either the "Report" feature and/or eMail.
Users who violate these rules will be removed from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.